Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sometimes ideas are not good ideas...

We had lots of extra eggs, and I had a craving of something with pickles. I didn't have a lot of time to make a dinner, so I decided to make egg salad sandwiches.
I was met with complaints from everyone (okay, Scott didn't complain, but he wasn't looking too happy, either). Brennan made the funniest gross face after licking his finger off, and Aidan, while he was saying the prayer said, "Ew something stinks". Weston covered his face with his shirt and moved to the other end of the table. No one touched the sanwiches. I couldn't help but laugh. I didn't make anyone eat them. Unfortunately, I ate mine. Now I am sitting here with a belly ache. And the house stinks like hard boiled eggs. Yuck.

5 comments:

ba and the boys said...

i have been on a hard boiled egg thing here-i have a dozen made and have one for breakfast. but it is embarrassing to opent eh fridge up because of the smell...even with 2 boxes of baking soda!

Ali Garner said...

ewww . . .

Cari said...

That's awesome! Oh the joys of trying to please everyone, everyday!

melissa said...

hahaha! Gross...

Matt and Liz said...

K, I'm laughing... really hard. Hilarious!