I am wanting some winter boots for Christmas and I stumbled across these: Born Tawny Boots.... ahhh. So gorgeous. I absolutely LOVE them. The greatest thing (I am being completely sarcastic here) is that they are only 200$. Only. Hmmmm. I don't think I'll be getting them.
So, Im so sad for you that you have never heard of PW. Her blog is UNBELIEVABLE! I have been following her forever, and as I cook I have not made anything from her blog that I haven't absolutely loved! She has the best giveaways. She takes amazing photos, she homeschools, etc etc etc. Anyways It was fun to meet her and I hope you check out her blog. She is seriously the Oprah of the blogosphere, only I like her way more than Oprah.
Thanks for finally remembering to invite me to your blog...I enjoyed "catching up" on your posts that I missed since you went private. I'll have to try some of your recipes you recently posted.
im going to help you out with the boots... look at that tread-you wont slip and fall when you are pregnat/carrying a newborn. and no tieing, so you can run out to the car faster for car pool. and leather-if treated correctly will last forever! (if you dont have leather protector, come over. i have tons!) so for something that will last and feel comfortable for year $200 isnt much. drop the kids off and go get them!
6 comments:
Oh they are cute though! Check out TJMaxx or Marshalls, sometimes they have deals . . .
They are beauties! Maybe you can find a way to nab them...
So, Im so sad for you that you have never heard of PW. Her blog is UNBELIEVABLE! I have been following her forever, and as I cook I have not made anything from her blog that I haven't absolutely loved! She has the best giveaways. She takes amazing photos, she homeschools, etc etc etc. Anyways It was fun to meet her and I hope you check out her blog. She is seriously the Oprah of the blogosphere, only I like her way more than Oprah.
They may be expensive upfront but will last forever. I have a pair Born shoes that I have had for six years and they still look great.
Thanks for finally remembering to invite me to your blog...I enjoyed "catching up" on your posts that I missed since you went private. I'll have to try some of your recipes you recently posted.
im going to help you out with the boots...
look at that tread-you wont slip and fall when you are pregnat/carrying a newborn. and no tieing, so you can run out to the car faster for car pool. and leather-if treated correctly will last forever! (if you dont have leather protector, come over. i have tons!)
so for something that will last and feel comfortable for year $200 isnt much.
drop the kids off and go get them!
Post a Comment