Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More Reverence Cards

Hey, I am able to buy more of those "reverence cards" for a good price. I am only going to order the Jesus the Christ cards (Unless many of you want one other type of card)--I already have four going to other people, so I will have four available for those of you who are interested in ordering some. Here is the link to my previous post about them so you can view them.

http://dawlings.blogspot.com/2009/04/for-sale-reverence-cards.html


(I had them for sale for $6.50 each before because I was ordering so many--I just have to raise the price to $7.00 each because I am only ordering a few) Just let me know by October 18th. I'll order them then so we can have them in plenty of time for Christmas.

1 comment:

Ally said...

um, am i too late? I know its the 22nd, so i hope you haven't yet. If you still are going to order them i would love to get 2 sets please. thanks!