Tuesday, September 29, 2009

For real this time... (going private)

So, I really am going to go private. I know I said I would earlier, and never did, but now I really am going to! So, if you didn't before (here is the link from before--to check if you put your name in the comments...) http://dawlings.blogspot.com/2008/11/dang-it.html

Just leave me your email/name, etc. I probably won't do this til the end of October, though.

Although my children are gorgeous... and I want to show them off to the whole world--I would rather people not use my photos for their use. Understandably, you would all like to take the photos and print them and put them up all over your house, blog, etc, but if you have the inkling to do that, could you just ask me first...? Thanks.

5 comments:

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

Add me please! l.daw@aggiemail.usu.edu

The Easton Family said...

if I'm not on there, please add me! (Private happens to the best of us, by the way!) :) jeannie_easton@yahoo.com

Nancy said...

count me in, I think you know my email address!

melissa said...

I think I gave mine to you last time, but here it is again, just in case. melissa.brandley@gmail.com

Brian & Meg Wilson said...

Don't forget your long lost "un-family" (Lauren's sister-in-law).. bmwilson07@gmail.com