When Brennan heard the music he started REALLY getting into it. Not a great video, but awful funny.
Total crack-up. What a cutie!
That's hilarious! if he keeps it up he's going to get a crack in his bum! ;)
that woiuld totally won americas funniest home video!
LOL! Holy smokes! That was hilarious! I'm glad you caught that on camera! What a cute little man!
your kids are so cute and just the other day tanner said do you know what baby is so cute? Akelas little baby is so cute cause he walks on his bum.
The bum dance is even better than the bum scoot!! I love it!!! Fantastic clip.
Oh, that is hysterical!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Total crack-up. What a cutie!
That's hilarious! if he keeps it up he's going to get a crack in his bum! ;)
that woiuld totally won americas funniest home video!
LOL! Holy smokes! That was hilarious! I'm glad you caught that on camera! What a cute little man!
your kids are so cute and just the other day tanner said do you know what baby is so cute? Akelas little baby is so cute cause he walks on his bum.
The bum dance is even better than the bum scoot!! I love it!!! Fantastic clip.
Oh, that is hysterical!
Post a Comment