Here is the link to Grandma's obituary.
http://www.legacy.com/DeseretNews/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=121992438
Very beautifully written. What a wonderful woman she was! I am so glad I was able to know her and grandpa, although just for a short time. I am especially grateful my children knew her. Probably only Weston will remember her, but she did make an impact. The morning after she died, Scott told Weston quietly (we were at the breakfast table) that Grandma had died and he started to cry. A few minutes later he was gone. Scott went up to look for him and found him in the bedroom saying a prayer for Grandma. What a wonderful sweet boy! I am so glad he understands prayer and feels so close to the spirit. I am glad that he has felt the influence of what our dear grandma has taught us!
1 comment:
How sweet! And I loved all of your pictures - - you've got great material to work with!
Post a Comment