(and cute shirt, huh?!) I wore these sunglasses to our Stake RS dinner and then to church the next day!!! I think the paparazzi are after me or something...
The surgery went well, and I recommend it to everyone! As Scott said, the recovery isn't too great; a few days of rest, medicine, and my mom's help and I'm all better. Thanks for all the nice thoughts--I appreciate the Love. :)
6 comments:
Glad your doing better! Your mom came up and said hi to me at church on Sunday. She is a very sweet lady! Glad she was able to come and help out!
lucky...(say it like napolian)
SWEEEEEET!! Lovin' the glasses. You are totally HIP!
Do you just love being able to see with your naked eyes?? I don't know what the whole PRK thing is, but it sounds painful--I had lasiks, and am thrilled with the results almost 5 years later. Love the glasses and shirt. You always look so cute, anyway. :)
who is that movie star? :) you are one hot mom!
So you are ready for action now?
Post a Comment