It looks so much more organized--no more bags of treats, etc. And my rice and pasta look nice, too!!!
****New Note: many have asked where I got the containers. From a place called "Industrial Containers". (website: http://www.industrialcontainer.com/) It is out by the SL airport, and sells lots of different containers, including those big storage buckets and gamma lids. I found a few people who needed things from there and then I went a got a big order (rather than just going for myself... It is a long drive for just a few things...).
12 comments:
I love those! And they're such a great price, too. We use one to carry Ry's animal crackers in the car.
Love it! Someday when I have a pantry (I know...I can't believe I don't have one either...) I am buying these for sure.
They seem great! Where do you get them?
I'll right miss Martha Stewart, are you trying to make the rest of us look bad? Seriously, where did you get the containers?
That's a great idea! Like everyone else, I want to know where you buy them!
So any fun entries to read today! My mom has those storage containers in her pantry too and they look so sharp and clean. I really need to organize our snacks with those too. Your pantry looks amazing! And I love the paint in your kitchen. Great home projects!
are you done with your tile yet?
ps-i love a clean pantry!
that is a good idea, i need to do that everything would be so much more orginized and i wouldn't to deal with not being able to see half my food.
So organized! Your pantry looks great and those containers look very handy. I love the color of your kitchen. Great job on all your fun projects around your house! I bet it makes you feel so good to look around and see how all your hard work paid off. Your house is beautiful!
That is a great idea. I love to have an organized pantry too.
I love that. It looks so organiezed.
Now that you're done with yours do you think you want to come tackle mine? It is a mess. (Love your blog)
Post a Comment