Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tag

Don't often do these, but it would be good for me to look back at my life and look forward, too!

20 years ago....
1. Seventh grade, just starting to be a hellian...
2. Wanted to be good, but wanted boys to like me. Sad...
3. I loved Whitney Houston and wanted to dress up like her for Halloween (hmm)

10 years ago.... 1998
1. On my mission in San Fernando, California. Comps with Trina Popenhagen (love you!)
2. I was over that hellian stage, and onto preaching the good word!
3. No dating prospects, which was good, right? I was a missionary...

5 years ago....
1. First time mother. James Weston Daw, cutest baby 1, was a few months old.
2. Just quit working and was looking for things to fill my time.
3. Living in my parents-in-law home as they served a mission.


3 years ago....
1. Mother of two. Aidan Scott Daw, cutest baby 2, was a few months old.
2. Primary secretary. I really screwed up that calling, and it is easy!
3. Having a "Melissa and Doug" Toy fundraiser sale for One Heart Bulgaria. Should I do it again folks???

1 year ago....
1. Pregnant and lazy with cutest baby 3, Brennan Sale Daw. On partial bedrest. Yeah right. (although truly, my house was vacuumed probably 3 times during those 9 months... gross, huh. see why I bought the dyson???)
2. Scott was called into the Bishopric (1 year ago today)
3. Weston started pre-school with Mrs. Jean. So much fun!

This year so far....
1. Tons of vacations and fun time with the kids.
2. My first child started kindergarten. I have entered a new phase in my life.
3. Reused, for the third time, all my boy baby clothing. It is really getting worn!

Yesterday....
1. Laundry alllllll day.
2. Went on a family walk in perfect walking weather.
3. Went to Home Depot to buy tile to make a tile border above my sink.

Today....
1. Went back to Home Depot to exchange stuff. Spent more money...
2. Scouts. Need I say more?????
3. Did this tag!

Tomorrow....
1. Grocery shopping
2. Clean all my decor from the cabinets in my kitchen (I'll post about this later!)
3. I'll still be wearing my glasses! (Only 2 more weeks til LASIK)

Next year....
1. We are hoping to get Elise (our future daughter that the boys pray for) sometime next year.
2. If we do get a baby, we'll be remodeling the room above the garage into a big boy bedroom.
3. Hopefully a happy, healthy family!

5 comments:

The Easton Family said...

There is a reason we got along so well at Ricks... husbands with same calling, three boys, boys who pray for little sisters, and already having the girl name picked out for that "someday daughter" waiting out there! Love you Britt!

Jennie said...

Loved your tag. It is fun to read and find even more fun things about you!

ba and the boys said...

your life is so perfect, isnt it! i love learning more about my friends!

Lindsay Young said...

You are one busy girl! Isn't it amazing how life changes over the years! It was nice looking into your past... and who knows, maybe we will see you at the grocery store tomorrow!

Marne said...

Fun tag!