Every once in awhile, I have to write down all these funny things my kids do. One, to document it, so we can read it later and have a good laugh. And Two, cause I have to show off my kids and give you a good laugh!
Brennan: He doesn't crawl. But, he is starting to bum scoot! Yesterday I left him in the middle of the living room floor, went upstairs, came down later and he was in the dining room! Once I catch him on video I will upload it to the blog. It really is a sight!
And he is just a funny boy. Right now he is sitting beside me. If I don't pay attention to him, he sticks his lower lip out and begins to cry. As soon as I look at him, he stops and laughs. Then I look away, and he starts to cry again. Spoiled boy! But, how can I dare look away? He is so scrumptious! He is also smacking his lips--ALL the time! In the car, we hear him in the back just smacking away. Not eating anything, just making noises!
Aidan: I don't know where he got it, but if you ever ask him something and his answer is "yes", he doesn't just say "yes", he says: "Yes-sir-ee-bob!" With enthusiasm. Do you want to play with toys? Yes-sir-ee-bob. Are you finished with dinner? Yes-sir-ee-bob.
He is constantly singing. That isn't new. But, he is singing "Do a deer, a female deer..." song. But, he does it hard rock style, and screams every first, third, and fifth word (or so). Makes for a very loud car ride.
Weston asked the yesterday, "What is a scarecrow?" Aidan answered him: "It is a type of monster." (By the way, he says that "Monster are instinct (extinct)".
Weston: We saw a guy a on a motorcycle yesterday. If motorcyclist are not wearing their helmets, the boys always point out that they "aren't safe". Well, this guy was wearing his helmet, so Weston said, "He is wearing his helmet, he is safe. He must go to church. Or maybe he has the Bible."
Weston is so sensitive. We caught a grasshopper and two praying mantis (how do you pluralize mantis?). Weston named the grasshopper "Hop" and one of the mantis "Check". The other mantis died. We had had the bugs for over a week, so I told him we really needed to let them go. We took them out to the lawn and emptied the bottles. Hop just sat there, and Weston sat next to him and cried cause he was so sad to let him go. He said, "I am just going to miss Hop so much."
I just love my boys and think they are amazing and FUNNNNN!
5 comments:
Love the motorcycle story...so cute. Avery was a bum scooter too, and it was the funniest thing!!
So cute! Kids are the best. Weston sounds like such a sweetheart, I love that he even loves bugs!
Don't you just love kids. They say the funniest things. cute family picture!
You do have some really cute boys! I love that you tell little stories about them! Its good to write them down... cause if you don't you will forget, and that would be a shame! Thank you for sharing!
I'm picturing Brennan bum scooting just like Weston did - boy was he fast!
Post a Comment