Thursday, April 17, 2008

My sensitive new age guy

Brennan is my sweet sensitive baby. He is startled easily and will just start crying!! The boys will try and play with him, but get too rambunctious, and he turns on the tears. But, the cutest is when someone else is crying, he cries, too! (and maybe I am just a terrible mom, but I think he is darling when he cries! Too cute to resist!) Earlier tonight, Aidan was downstairs, and I was feeding the baby upstairs--Aidan started crying, and Brennan stopped eating, looked up at me concerned, and as Aidan continued crying, Brennan got more and more sad. The bottom lip sticking farther out, and then he just broke down! I just love him!
He is getting so big-- He had his four month check up tonight (although he is almost five months!), and he weighs 14 pounds!!! That is the 50th percentile folks!!! He is HUGE!! My biggest baby!
He is doing a lot of spitting--you know the kind--"bbbbppppthhh". And he concentrates so hard when he is doing it. He is also so serious when he jumps in his jumper (we used to call them "johnny jump ups", I don't know what they are called now). (see my other post...)

We started him on solids--just rice cereal, but he LOVES it. Like I said, he is my big baby. Hopefully, he'll just put on more pounds and get nice and round!

And isn't this the cutest pair of pajamas??? I just love him in them!

10 comments:

Heather said...

I loved the johnny jump up post. We'll have to get ours out soon and see how Max likes it. That's pretty cute that Brennan cries when everyone else is. We tried feeding Max with a spoon but he really didn't get the entire concept. Maybe soon. I want to come see your food storage as soon as we get better. Thanks for the tips on wheat. I wish I would have ordered some as soon as we moved here. Too many things to think about I suppose.

Alison said...

Brennan just makes me want to eat him up! He's so cute. And I love those pajamas too. I've been buying a few baby boy things here and there (I seriously never thought we'd have another boy so I gave most of my boy baby clothes away) and it's making me so excited to have a new little baby. Rolly-poly babies are so kissable! That's so sweet that he's tender hearted.

Kristin Sokol said...

He really is a cutie. I just loved the Jonny-jump-up pics.

Lawrence Clan said...

He is so cute! I love chubby babies, my last one has been the skinniest of the 3, I miss having the rolls on the thighs. It is bad but we think it's cute when our little guy cries too. My husband thinks it's funny so he will have me had him our baby then tell me to walk out of the room & he just looses it & cries so hard and my hubby just sits & laughs. I feel bad so I just go & get him, it is cute though. It is too bad we missed each other in Idaho, we will be going back probably over the 4th of July so if you are around maybe we will see you.

Karri said...

He is sooo cute! I LOVE chubby babies! They are so fun to kiss.

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

The Selleneits said...

I just love to see your little man geting so big, I think its great. And your a great mother. And I love you and I miss you.

Karri said...

Hey Brittany, That heel store was in a mall that we just kind of happned to run into. It was in Ogden. Not sure that name of it. You will love the store if you love heels!

melissa said...

haha! That little guy seriously cracks me up. I love that he sleep jumps and does the cry thing. Sooooo cute! It's official - next time I am in Utah I need to come see you. Done and done!

Virginia Brown said...

AND he likes music that's repetitious.