Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Good ol' Sugar City

Scott had to go to Woodbadge (poor, poor scout...) this past weekend (and this coming weekend), so I decided to take the kids up to Idaho for a few days. The trip up was realllllly nice--the baby slept the entire way, and I didn't have to stop at all!
It is so fun for the boys to visit "Omi" and "Opa" on their "goat farm"--did you Sugar girls know that??? My parents got two goats (yes, they use the milk--to drink, and the poop--to fertilize the garden...nice...) And they have chickens!!! I actually used the eggs from their chickens to make breakfast! When the second coming comes and we have to "live off the land", I want to be with them. They can provide anything they need!
(This photo is from when we visited in January)
I was bummed to miss the nice weather here in Utah, but we were still able to get out to the park and play (though the day we left it was snowing). The kids loved playing with their cousins, Beanie and Tallis (my sister Heidi now lives in my parents house--my parents live in an apartment they "built" off the back of the house). I am glad they are getting to know each other and play together! Nice to be able to live close enough to visit.

It was great to spend time with my sisters--we helped Hilary get her apartment ready for an "inspection", gave each other pedicures, and swapped clothes. Always fun to do sister stuff. I hope to get up again in the summer.

1 comment:

abby's photo shoppe said...

I love family! And I love Sugar! You are a lucky girl.
Abba