This morning we woke up to SNOW!!! The boys decided they weren't finished with winter and donned their snowpants and boots. Snowmen then appeared in the yard. They loved it!
The snow must have turned a switch off in my brain. We just got a new bright red tablecloth, and I wasn't thinking and put it in with all the towels. Now we need a girl cause we have BRIGHT PINK towels and bibs, etc.
Were those towels white before?? Thst is so funny. You definitely need a girl. I loved the boy's haircuts - we just buzzed Felipe's head too. -I need to print some general conference packets for October.
That's awesome! I did that at Ricks once... two rogue socks made their way into a load of whites. Well, you said it--get on that baby bandwagon and get yourself a girl! (Hmmm, like I know anything, three boys and all.)
haha! What a clever way to coax Scott into having a girl! p.s. I just watched your "mom jeans" video and even though I have seen it before it's funny every time. Loved it!
6 comments:
Were those towels white before?? Thst is so funny. You definitely need a girl. I loved the boy's haircuts - we just buzzed Felipe's head too. -I need to print some general conference packets for October.
That's awesome! I did that at Ricks once... two rogue socks made their way into a load of whites. Well, you said it--get on that baby bandwagon and get yourself a girl! (Hmmm, like I know anything, three boys and all.)
HAHAHAHA that is so funny! I have done that before..... good thing was, I have a girl, so white bibs and towells turned pink, and hey... it worked!!
Love the pink towels and bibs! Too funny! Yep, just save them for Elise! :)
Oh my word! Don't you hate when that happens. You definately need a girl!
haha! What a clever way to coax Scott into having a girl!
p.s. I just watched your "mom jeans" video and even though I have seen it before it's funny every time. Loved it!
Post a Comment