Thursday, April 17, 2008

I had to post this NOW!




I wish I knew how to upload video (or even get it from my camcorder to the computer...) because this is SOOO funny. I had put Brennan in his jumper while I got ready, and I could hear him jumping and jumping, so I figured he was okay--I looked over at him, and HE WAS ASLEEPP!!! But, STILL jumping! He would jump for a few seconds, then hang his head and close his eyes... then startle, and start jumping, close his eyes, etc... SOOO fun!

5 comments:

Marne said...

That is cute! I'm sure the video is really funny to watch.

ba and the boys said...

that is hysterical! dont you wish youcould get him to do that on command?!

Alison said...

That is funny! I bet the video is hilarious. He is so darn cute!!!

Janey said...

oh brittany i just love reading your blogs, that's so funny! I wanna meet your babies!!! are you in utah still??

The Easton Family said...

That's hilarious!! And I always thought falling asleep in their high chair was funny... you've got us beat!