Thanks for all the conference ideas from your blogs--and the conference packets. Here are the boys working on theirs.
It was nice to have it quiet for a few minutes... I think, though, that the ONLY way to watch conference with kids around is to have TiVo! It is the greatest thing--just pause, take care of the problem (such as a child needing to poo..., a fight about crayons, a hungry boy, a crying baby, ... the list goes on), and then start up again. It is worth the money to buy TiVo just for conference! (Though the other perks are great too--it really is a nice thing).
1 comment:
You and me both, sister! We went to the chapel for Saturday am session for the solemn assembly and I saw the cutest little girl with a pink bow in her hair and I started crying because I realized I want a daughter so badly. Luckily, the Spirit was strong at the meeting so everyone just thought I was touched ;). Wasn't the validation from Elder Ballard great? And I liked President Uchdorf reminding us to focus on the "doing" and not so much the "getting it done."
Post a Comment