I would love to share my find -- Kaboom Never Scrub Toilet system. It is great. You stick it in the tank of the toilet, and the water stays clean, so the toilet never gets rings. It doesn't color your water, and I think it leaves a nice clean smell (though, my husband does not like the smell. Too bad for him, cause it is a great product). I love it. You never have to clean the inside of the toilet. http://www.kaboomkaboom.com/index.m You can try them for free.
So, I want to know, what do you absolutely love to help you clean your house????? Does anyone have a Roomba? I would love one of those, but I want to know if it is good. I would also love a Dyson--anyone just love their vacuum? Other cleaning tips anyone wants to share?
6 comments:
a cleaning tip? call merry maids...
A cleaning tip.... lock your kids in one room of the house, so they wont thrash the rest of it! Or marry a sweet hubby who actually likes to vacuum! I want a roomba as well. I have a Scooba. It MOPS for you! I LOVE IT!
I love the Don Aslet cleaning center located in SOuth Jordan on Redwood and just before 10400 south by Cafe Rio. I have loved everything I have bought there. Especially my carpet rake which keeps my carpet looking new and not all matted down from where we walk on it. Also love the Perky-Carpet spot remover. Works great.
My house is actually not that clean though so you may not want to take any advise from me.
Ok - I'm with Kristin that you probably don't want to take a whole lot of cleaning advise from me!
And what's a roomba and a scooba? I wanna know!
After I saw your recommendation about kaboom toilet stuff on ali's blog, I went out and got some. Our toilet's are filled with hard water stains since nobody was living here for so long. i really do like it!
And I bought the kaboom soft scrub and it does great to get hard water spots off in my bathrooms.
I really like the o-mop from target. I love that I can toss the pads in the wash and bleach them clean.
Oh and I love the cleaning rag I bought from target. I'm not sure the brand, but it is bright orange and it has mini scrubbers on one side and then a softness on the other. i just bleach it with the rest of the rags and it's done fine.
I love Mr. Clean disinfecting wipes (in the big blue box-like container). they are great for a quickie bathroom wipe-down. Or to sanitize counters or door knobs. When we were showing our house, I would do a quick run-down of that on all the counters so it would smell fresh.
ok - enough ideas from me. if i think of anything else, I'll holler!
I must get one of those! Here's a cleaning tip I LOVE! When your microwave is just disgusting. Get a dish cloth and get it pretty wet. Put it in the microwave for about 1-2 minutes and then just wip away. IT'S AWESOME!
You've got some great tips here from everyone. I wish I had some great ones for you, but my house is not the cleanest either, especially with a kidney stone I haven't done a lot of cleaning lately. I would love to know everyone's favorite vacuum because we need a new one. I love Clorox wipes. I use those all the time to wipe stuff down. And you'll have to do a post on the Scooba and Roomba so I can see what they are!
Post a Comment