I've been "tagged" by my darling friend Camille! Just to write some random things about me. Her's were so fun and funny, so let's see if mine can even compare.
1. If I didn't live the Word of Wisdom, I bet I would be a coffee drinker. I love the smell of coffee. Good thing I believe in the WOW.
2. (Que the violins...) I have never made anything I have tried out for--ie: trying out for sports teams, cheerleading, etc. I was on the drill team freshman year, but I didn't really make the team. The leaders came to me and told me that I didn't make it, but because everyone else did, they would just put me on the team. Sad, no? You think I am making it up. Maybe I have just changed things around to what I want to remember, but Jeanna--am I right?
3. I secretly think my greatest feature is the color of my hair--I love it. And I am horrified of gray hair (which is starting to pop out.... thank goodness for tweezers; Get over it Camille, I am going to pluck them!) Once I can't catch all the gray hair, then I will finally color it (yes I am still virgin hair...)
4. My dream car is a dark green convertible Volkswagen Rabbit. The old kind (not the new Cabriolet). I have wanted one since I was 16.
5. My favorite candy bar is TWIX. Yum (anybody seem the Seinfeld about them?)
6. My idea of a great vacation is going to a place other than my home (pretty much anywhere--a hotel, my parents, my parent-in-law, mexico, Timbuctoo (spelling?)), being with my husband, (and the kids for awhile) and reading all the books I want. (I don't know what my husband or kids would do while I read...) Although it probably would be a funner in Paris, France.
Now, your turn. I tag: Jen Selleneit, Jeanna Ball, Nikki Richards, my sister Hilary and anyone else who wants to!
6 comments:
Very funny! I didn't know that about the drill team. You did a great job! That makes me laugh. And I love the color of your hair too. And, Dave loves the smell of coffee too. I skip that row in the grocery store because I don't care much for it. :) Very fun post!
well looky who made it to my crazy blog!!! what is up girlie!! you tagged me........ok I guess a venture away from politics will be a nice change!! :) glad you checked in now you can see how truly bonkers I am!!!
Nikki
I love your tag!! you are so funny! and guess, what we are so much a like! I love the smell of coffee too!!
I love your hair color too! don't worry i don't think its bad that you pluck your grey. i pulled 2 grey hairs out of my 20 year old sisters hair just yesterday... sad hu! Anyways! I'm so glad that we are friends! i'll have to tell you my trying out for chreerling story, it sounds alot like your story :) talk to you later!!
That was a funny tag. You have great hair color. I wish my hair was darker. I actually dyed it black in the mission. My husband loves the smell of coffee too, but for some reason the smell of it gives me a headache.
You are right Beebs, neither you or I made it for drill team, but they were so nice to let us be alternates. ;) All those early morning practices were so worth it! But you know we became the best of friends because we tried out for those things together. Practicing for cheerleading on the Morgan's back porch is a memory that makes me smile - we tried so hard. Good luck with the gray. Sadly I gave into the coloring trend and I don't know if I'll ever go back. I love my blond hair! As for coffee - Kelly said that in Guatemala they dry the coffee beans on the ground and then walk all over them. That really makes me not want to try them.
I shed a single tear for Paris. I did much reading there too when I wasn't chasing around 2 little boys. What? You chased around 7 kids, still had time for reading and having fun?! Nevermind then.
Post a Comment