So darling! Do you think he might have darker hair like you Britt? Or were your other boys dark at first? They're so blond now. I love the photo of the other two kissing their new brother. How sweet!
What a precious little one Brittany! He is simply breathtaking. So little. I forget how little they are at that age...your boys are all so cute together.
5 comments:
He is beautiful! What a cute outfit. Is that a smile? Wow! I want to hold him. He's precious. Thanks for sharing.
So darling! Do you think he might have darker hair like you Britt? Or were your other boys dark at first? They're so blond now. I love the photo of the other two kissing their new brother. How sweet!
What a precious little one Brittany! He is simply breathtaking. So little. I forget how little they are at that age...your boys are all so cute together.
He is so cute! How fun! I hope he starts sleeping better for you! how much does hew weigh now? he is so little! i love it!
Brittany,
Your kids are so darling! Congratulations. I am so happy for you. I saw this link from another blog. HOpe you don't mind!
Abby (Harris)
Post a Comment