Sometimes I don't get my pics downloaded til after I have written my month's write up... Here are the photos that go with what went on in April.
Suckers make a long trip to Idaho a bit shorter and more enjoyable (and definitely messier!).
I have been doing some fun things with Elise's hair!
The glow in the dark easter eggs for the hunt.
The real easter eggs for the dying and eating...
Kids with their eggs.
At the picnic up at the gardens at BYU-I.
Elise and Rowan became fast friends.
Down at Liberty Park playing in the water. Brennan shows off his treasures.
Weston receiving his Wolf from leader Beth Anne Service (and my good friend!)
Weston is a wolf!
At the Natural History Museum with some pretty cool rocks!
At the Tracy Aviary with a Bald Eagle!!!
Beautiful little girl.
Aidan playing one of his pieces for his recital!
No comments:
Post a Comment