Elise is almost two... which means she is turning crazy!!! She is becoming so demanding and yet she can't express herself yet! Today, she wouldn't eat her breakfast but then five minutes later she came in crying and pointing and freaking out. After pointing to five things trying to guess what she wanted, I realized she wanted some cereal... Finally!
She is really fun and funny, though. She loves shoes and we bought her the cutest pair of heels--I know, heels for a one year old... But they were only five dollars and are darling on her. She loves them. I would guess that she changes her shoes five times a day, at least. A lot of the time she wears my shoes--or random shoes sitting around the house. She loves to put on clothes--she is kind of like Pyuppy, if you leave it out, she will steal it and try and put it on! I am loving that she also wants to go sit on the potty every time I take off her diaper--yippee! No action yet, but at least she doesn't mind sitting on the pot!
She is in a great age for doing what I ask and helping out. She loves to help clear the table and run get things when I ask. She likes to help out in the kitchen and be a part of what the boys are doing. They love her even though she tries to get a little too involved--she has learned to push her way around.
With the holidays coming up I am a bit worried about her health--she has become aquainted with candy and LOVES it. Aidan is always hiding his candy (he eats it slowly) and somehow she always finds it!
I took her to a store to try and get some ideas of toys she might want for Christmas. She thought everything was fun, but really the only things she stopped and freaked out over were stuffed animals! We'll still look for more--I did find a bunch of dress up princess shoes I think she'll love!
3 comments:
It's so fun to read about your family! I am glad you update:) I have been trying to do the same...Oh, and I still chuckle when I think of you at the Arbonne party at Shari's house. You are the best!!!
oh she is too much! i loved the boots she wanted to wear to the museum and I love the look she gets on her face when she is upset. AH, too much!
Aren't girls so much fun?!! Totally different breed, those little princesses. Boys are fun too :)
Post a Comment