Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Done with School and summers begun

Weston is done with first grade. He finished well--I think level M for reading and level P for Rocket Math. Which is above grade level, so I am really proud of him. He does really well in all areas except handwriting. Unfortunately, that may be a genetic problem...

Here is a sample of his artwork. We took a picture of these drawing (a calendar for each month) because we just can't keep all his work!

Here he is with Mrs. Eastman, she was a great teacher:

And with his best bud Brock.

Weston is really amazing us with his gospel knowledge as well. He knows every scripture story--and even all the details. He loves to learn about the gospel and it just makes me happy!

He really loves Lego Star Wars on the Wii, which has been fun for him. I don't get the game at all. He asks me to play, but I quickly die. What is it with boys and games like that? Fortunately, he also likes to play Wii fit with me. Now that is fun!
I put Weston in swimming lessons when he was off track, and I have had Aidan in swimming lessons these past few weeks. He is doing great.
I am just amazed at how he is ENTIRELY under the water! Way to go guy!

No comments: