Saturday, May 15, 2010

What?

The purpose of the photo is two fold-- 1) to show off my new bangs. I want truthful opinions--do you like them? I cut bangs a few months ago, but I also put them to the side. Now they are straight down. What do you think?

and 2) Take a close look at my earrings. Notice anything? Maybe that MY EARS ARE CROOKED. And not just a little. A whole big amount! You live with yourself for almost 34 years, and then you notice something you've never known before. In fact, it looks like my whole face is off a little. I have noticed my bottom lip before--it is a bit weird, but really--my ears are an inch different! And my eyes look strange--one is more closed than the other. I guess with new technology cameras really pick up all the details. Tell me--have you noticed and just not told me? Have I really been walking around all these years with such a funny head????
And, don't really look too closely. I know next time I see you, you are going to be checking out my head and its freakiness.

6 comments:

Ali Garner said...

You gave me the best laugh I've had for a long time :)

Ali Garner said...

Beebs, all you have to do is tip your head to the side and it will even things up! (Just make sure you tip it to the right side, otherwise you'll look even more freakish!) Hee hee . . .

Jackie Sanders said...

I LOVE the bangs! Really cute!
And your ears, I'm going-right-now-to-look-at-mine. SO FUNNY.

Carrie said...

You are cracking me up! I have never noticed any of these things you mention!

And how are you brave enough to cut your own bangs? They look so good--mine would be scary, scary...may have a little to do with a previous trimming experience some years back...

Nancy said...

bangs are cute, you are funny, you know you could have just been tilting your head a bit, but I think my ears are crooked too because my glasses are always crooked, so at least you're in good company:) And I don't know about Friday, I was trying to get together with my Mom and Sis, but what about lunch next week, I'm wide open. I'd love to see Lindsay too, I never ever run into her.

Alison said...

You are hilarious! Don't we all have little things like that! My ears are crooked too! Now we have a bond of being two people who have crooked ears. So glad I'm in good company! :) And I have one nose hole bigger than the other. My kids laugh at that all the time. Makes me feel really great.

I totally LOVE your bangs!