His graduation was the other day and he has been preparing and talking about it for weeks. Scott came and Grandma Tracey even made it! Here he is getting his "goods" at the end.
He is able to count well past 100 and loves to count everything he can whenever he can. He is really into numbers right now and I just bought some addition flash cards for Weston and Aidan has been doing them--and doing well! We play "war" with them and he sums them up and figures out who wins. He is also writing up a storm. Always sending me notes, writing books, making signs (as you may see on my facebook posts). He has learned all his colors, shapes, etc. They have made so many crafts and fun things. Since we can't keep everything, we took a picture of him with some of them (and then threw them away).I took him for his yearly appointment and pre-kinder doctor stuff and he hasn't grown too much, but he is still looking good. He weighs 30 pounds and is 38 1/2 in. tall (the average height for a 3 1/2 year old). Although he is probably just small, we are going to take him to a "specialist" to make sure he is okay. Fortunately, he is easy going and nothing really bothers him.
He also had his last day of tumbling, though I am going to put him in again next year. There is a lady down by the school who does it in her basement for a great price, and she is amazing! He doesn't necessarily love it, but is has really made him stronger and he does well. I also found a fun music class I am putting him in next year that will be awesome for him.
He is growing up, so he is getting more curious about life. He decided to cut his own hair and took a little chunk out of the very front. Then he decided to see how gum would look in the back. I got to cut that out. He is a marvelous boy and is always making us laugh. We just LOOOOVE him!
1 comment:
Hee hee, love the hair story. Neither of my boys has cut their hair (although I'm sure Noah would have if he could have!)
Post a Comment