Weston took swimming lessons--Level 2, and he did well--he only needs to be able to do ONE more thing to pass. He'll take them again in the fall. We also signed him up for a sports camp. Every day for four hours, playing two different sports and swimming for an hour. It really helped him become more confident about being without me, swimming, and making friends.
We went to the zoo with grandma. Don't you just love this photo of Elise with her?
Here is the "must take" photo. And it is great. We can compare their sizes to last time we went to the zoo!
Weston did a social studies/science project for school. He made a marble run and tested speed. It was really fun to put together and realllly easy and quick. I thought it would be a lot more work, but it was great to make. Just needed to save up TP rolls and buy some craft sticks!
Weston and Aidan finished up their soccer season. Both did well--Aidan even scored a goal. I think Weston will do soccer again, but I'm still debating with Aidan.
We have this lovely Memorial Day weekend ahead of us. So we are going to potty train Brennan. Sound fun? With Scott home, and no plans, we are stripping him of undies, letting him run around naked, and following behind him with a little toilet. I am DETERMINED to have this done by Tuesday!
The other thing that has been taking up our time is the Wii! We finally broke down and bought one (I have been wanting one for awhile!). We found an AMAZING deal on one. We have been playing together tonight for 2 hours! It has been a family night full of fun! We have found that I am the best at baseball (even with my bad shoulder!), Weston at tennis, and Aidan at bowling. Scott is good too... :) Brennan loves to try everything out, too.
It is time to go back to school, although summer is just around the corner. I've got the kids birthdays coming up (wait til you see the invitations to the parties...), and Aidan swimming lessons, and trying to make fun plans for the short summer break. It'll be nice to have Weston back in school, though. He is ready to go back!
2 comments:
Cute pictures! My kids love the Wii too. I just need to be better at making them earn their time, otherwise it's on way too much! But it's fun to have family races. Your cute little Elise is growing up! Looks like a fun day at the zoo. Have fun with your upcoming birthdays!
How fun! Your kids keep getting cuter and cuter! I watched my boyfriend's nephew play soccer last weekend (he's 4) and it was so funny/adorable. I love that your boys are playing. :)
Post a Comment