Monday, February 1, 2010

Photos

Here are some photos of Elise. She has so much dark hair--but not sure if that will stay. All of the boys were born with dark hair (though not so much or quite so dark)--but they are all blonde now.
She isn't very happy in this photo-- maybe it is the flower? I just don't know how to do this girl thing...

Isn't she so cute? Of course, I think so...

10 comments:

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

Eeek!!! I just want to kiss her adorable cheeks!!!!!

ba and the boys said...

so freaking cute! was she your biggest?

melissa said...

She's soooo cute! I'm so excited for you guys. I hope her dark hair stays and she takes after her momma.

Wendi said...

She is beautiful. She definitely looks like a Daw (especially in the photo of her crying). Congratulations!!! Enjoy the explosion of pink!

That Girl said...

What a doll. I want to pinch those super cute pink cheeks. You're doing the girl thing just fine! :) Congrats!

Ali Garner said...

so precious!!!!

sharidan & wade said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!

Gunn Family said...

Ahhh, she is beautiful!

Marne said...

Oh Brittany she is BEAUTIFUL! It took me a long time to get used to the girl thing too. Glad everything went well and CONGRATS!

Megan B ♥ said...

So so SO cute! Kinley was also born with CURLY and DARK hair, if you can believe it! I can't believe you were packin' an 8+ pound baby in that teeny little tummy.