Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Just a week and a day away--I am scheduled to be induced on the 28th and it couldn't come fast enough!
So here I am showing off the big belly--ready to pop. Last night we were up til midnight trying to get rid of contractions cause I don't want to go into labor until Thursday at least --my doctor is out of town til then. Seems I am fine this morning.

It hasn't been a wonderful pregnancy, but I guess it hasn't been terrible... well, at times it really was. We are just really excited to finally have her here. Although we are a little worried it won't come out a girl--that circle behind us with the 14 boys and no girls has two women pregnant--with boys! If it comes out a boy, he is going to have a REALLY cute pink and green bedroom! I will be posting pics of the nursery soon. I just have one or two more things to do before it is allt he way ready.

3 comments:

Jeanna said...

You look adorable! Good luck next week with the delivery. Can't wait to see pictures of the little one!

melissa said...

If I can even be a morsel of the cuteness you are when you're pregnant, I will be a happy lady. Oh my gosh, I miss you!! I need to come up and play soon, for real!

Cari said...

oh Brit, so, so, so, so cute as usual. I love you so much!!! I always look forward to your posts.