An update on all the boys. We started the year off with Scott's birthday (Happy Birthday Sweetie!) and celebrated by having his parents over for dinner and then had our neighbors and the Bishop over for the most fattening pie ever (Peanut Butter with whipped topping, and a bunch more junk, in a pie crust made of Nutter Butters). He got some wierd presents--a plant light thing to grow seeds, a "touch n brush", and a Utah flag. It doesn't seem like I really spoil him... But, I think he had a good birthday (I hope.. right hon?).
The boys love birthdays and they decorated and Weston drew this beautiful picture of his dad:
Weston is doing great in school. Although right after Thanksgiving, he had a little spell of not wanting to go to school. I think he liked being home while off track. But, then he got the Christmas break and now he is doing better. He has exploded on reading and is just moving up levels as quick as can be. We are reading the Book of Mormon Readers (the kids one with pictures) and he does the reading every night and loves it. He never wants to stop. He has also started "Rocket Math" at school and is loving it. It is a neat little program our school does to help them learn math.

Weston is also becoming so mature. This morning he woke up before us and went down and set the table, made toast for everyone, and got out the (frozen) pancakes for us to eat. What a sweetheart! We recently had a primary activity and the boys had lots of fun. Weston has moved up to Senior Primary--in our ward there are so many kids that CTR 6 and up are in Senior--crazy!
Brennan is wild. Love that kid, but what a character! Here he is (below) with my bread pans on his feet as shoes.
He still loves to play with kitchen stuff, but fortunately not as much as before. I just can't bend over to pick up all the pans anymore! He loves to play with his blocks and cars. He is talking a whole lot more--always asking "What's that?" to everything. And he loves to say "my turn" and point out all the interesting things he sees. He keeps us running around and laughing!
Aidan also keeps us laughing--can't you tell? Here he is with crazy hair for "crazy hair day" at preschool.
He loves preschool, especially the stickers he gets every day. He has noticed how cute he is (we tell him often...) and one day said to me, "Mom, I look cute when I do this" and then made a darling little smile. What a ham! He loves to make his bed and is very particular about going to bed with his blankets spread out nicely. He loves to make special treat inventions (without me knowing) and I often find marshmallows covered with sugar and red food coloring in the freezer (that how he "cooks" it). Suprisingly, I never find any trace of red food coloring anywhere but in his treat. I don't know how he keeps it so clean!
Hopefully in a week or so we will have a GIRL update!
2 comments:
I can't believe how big Brennan is getting! I thought he was Aidan at first. And I love the bread pan shoes :) Also, what is a touch n brush, or whatever it was?
yur boys are adorable in case you didnt know...
Post a Comment