Here are pics of the Nursery (finally). I am sooo grateful to my neighbor Debbie who has done so much to help me put it together! Now all we are missing is the baby girl!!
Thanks for the card, I found it. :) I've actually warmed up quite nicely to having a sweet little boy again (despite my initial jealousy of your baby girl). You were right. Two boys together will be fabulous and then maybe next we'll have our little princess for the whole family to spoil. :)
Oh so cute!! I just love it. Isn't it so much fun decorating for a girl?! We are so lucky! The room looks awesome, I can't wait to see it in real life :)
11 comments:
AH! Adorable!
Love it. I love pink and green.
Thanks for the card, I found it. :) I've actually warmed up quite nicely to having a sweet little boy again (despite my initial jealousy of your baby girl). You were right. Two boys together will be fabulous and then maybe next we'll have our little princess for the whole family to spoil. :)
Oh so cute!! I just love it. Isn't it so much fun decorating for a girl?! We are so lucky! The room looks awesome, I can't wait to see it in real life :)
lucky...
oh my gosh! i love it! it's soo cute! i'm soooooo excited you finally get to do a pink one! hehehe..i'm giggling
Su-uuuuper cute! Can't wait to meet the little one (or big one, from what your doctor is saying :-)
So cute! I can't wait to meet her!
So cute and girly, I bet you were so excited to do it! Love the elephants, great for Elise!
That is the most adorable nursery. You have the girl thing down!
EXACT colors I did for Lacy 5 years ago. Sill have them. LOVE it!
Does it feel so frilly and feminine???????
Post a Comment