Ah the joys of living in Herriman! We have HARD water. Really hard water. So, not long after we moved in, we got a water softener. A few weeks ago, we had some problems with our water pressure. Got a plumber in here, spent over a hundred dollars getting something fixed, just to have the pressure go crazy two days later. So, then they thought it was the water softener. We got our water softener company out here to fix it all... costing us again more than a hundred dollars (and that was after some big time talking to about warranty.... never fight with me, I'll win). But, in the meantime of waiting for them to fix things--2 weeks, give me a break--we had to live with the Herriman Hard Water. And this is how our dishes would turn out in the dishwasher. Isn't it disgusting?
5 comments:
Yep, and imagine that is on your SKIN after you bathe!!! No wonder my jackson was so itchy and miserable for so long!! We have a softener, and I am in love!! jackson doesnt sit there and itch like mad, and Jake loves it because he doesnt have to sit and scratch my back for hours on end!! Its a really good investment!
you know what...we had the same problem. we didnt call a plumber, but it does seem like it went away. weird...
that is how my dishes turned out! I didn't even stop to think that it was from the water, I just assumed we had a bum dishwasher. Anyway I buy the cascade complete, it's the most expensive dish washer detergent, but it's the only one that washes my dishes without that happening!
Yuck! Love soft water. Makes a world of difference. Hope it's working better now.
After tax season I think we're ready to start investigating soft water softeners. I'll need some tips! Also, every once in a while we like to slip in some "Lemi-shine" and it seems to really help cut down some of it.
Post a Comment