Found a better photo.Sunday, August 9, 2009
Photos and Emma
Don''t get confused about the Emma.... not announcing a girl. I am talking about "Emma" the book/movie. I could watch that OVER and OVER again. Which is rare for me to watch a movie so many times. Usually one time is enough. But the version with Gwyneth Paltrow and Jeremy Northam is so great. I like this movie much better than Pride and Prejudice--a usual favorite among women. Not that I don't like that one, but I think I relate to Emma better. And I am in LOVE with Mr. Knightley (Mr. Darcy really does nothing for me...). I love the way he has hope in Emma and knows she can be a better person. He isn't afraid to help her become that better person.
Found a better photo.
Found a better photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I loove Mr. Nightly too!! I've still never finished the real Pride and Prejudice, and I didn't love the one with Kiera Knightly. Looks like I know what we're watching if I ever get my booty up there for a visit! Now...I'm going to watch Sense & Sensibility...
do have to say that I love Mr. Knightly. He is more my kind of guy than Darcy. But I do love P&P too. Those are all some good shows. Now I'll have to watch Emma again this week! Good luck with the new computer. I love our Mac. It functions so much better than our lamo Dell that died the dumbest death! Hope school is going well for the kiddos.
Also Gwyneth Paltrow is one of the few women in the world that looks good in that style of dress :)
i have never heard of this movie maybe i will have to watch it, can you rent it?
Post a Comment