Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Silly Face

Lately Brennan has been pulling the silliest face. We tell him to smile for us and he grins the cheesiest smile I've ever seen. What a kid!

He is now 21 months old and getting his 2 year old molars, so he is giving me some grief. Plus, he has realized that he doesn't want to take a nap. Sometimes I bribe him up to his crib with marshmallows...

I thought our other kids were silly dancers, but this kid probably beats them. He swings one elbow wildly about and kicks one leg forward. It is quite a sight to see.

He is also so crazy--He always wants to play with my pots and pans and so we bought him a little kitchen with pots and pans, etc. Well, he takes real food and puts it in his pans and "cooks" it. And he wants to put it in MY oven! And he always wants my oven mitts. I think I'll have to make some for him... Here, in this photo, he somehow got the milk and cooked us up something delicious!

He doesn't do much talking. I know in a post previously I said he had a few words, but he really doesn't say them much. Lately his words are: poo poo (great word to have), ma ma ma ma ma (repeatedly saying my name until I actually walk with him somewhere), and anytime he sees any child younger than him, he yells out BABY! He LOVES babies, even though he still really is one himself... He does try and mimic sounds, so he is coming along, and I am sure soon he will be talking our ears off!

No comments: