Monday, August 3, 2009

Clarification

I hope ya'll know I am excited that I am pregnant and we are very happy to have a new one in our family.... I made it sound REALLLY bad. Although the pregnancy is not easy, the excitement is there!!!

7 comments:

Em said...

congrats i had no idea, that is so exciting i will bring you back your clothes today:)

ba and the boys said...

aaahhhh...you will make it just fine! let me know if you need a babysitter for drs appointments.

Miki said...

Hooray for more babies! More friends for London! After reading your list of things you go through when you are preggers, I'm never complaining again. Sheesh lady, call me anytime if you want to drop your boys off somewhere...we could use a little more testosterone around here.

Callie said...

Congratulations!! I was a little confused at your "announcement" post, because it didn't really say it, and I have no imagination, so....but that is very exciting!!:)

melissa said...

I'm sooooooo super de duper excited for you!! I can't believe how much your family is growing. I love it! Good luck with the pregnancy and keep us posted!! You're a great mommy.

Em said...

yes that is at thanksgiving point, we got a membership there and love it the children's garden is so big and the kids love it, then there is also the main garden, there isn't any water to play in like the children's but it is so beautiful.

Heidi said...

Those first few months are hard and make you go a little crazy (especially you:) Good luck!! My constant pukie (sp?) feeling is gone (yay)!!