Weston is finished with Kindergarten. His last day was July 2nd and he had a little "program", which he informed us several times was called "Friends Forever." They strutted across the stage in their special outfits. Weston wore his basketball jersey and his champion shoes. He carried his Jazz basketball. They then sang songs for us and we watched a little slideshow of pictures of the class throughout the year. It was fun and his teacher was great (Mrs. Colvin).
Friend: Logan
Friend: Logan
Friend: Griffin
Teacher: Mrs. ColvinWeston starts first grade in three weeks (we are on the year round school system--track system). He is on C track with Mrs. Eastman as his teacher. I am excited for him to move on and be in school all day, though I will miss him. He is a very sweet and special boy. Tonight he emptied the entire dishwasher by himself with out anyone asking him to. What a sweet guy!




3 comments:
He is so cute! And I wish Ethan would empty the dishwasher without being asked - - I have to beg him just to put the silverware away!
We're so proud of you, Weston! Love to you from Omi and Opa
i love that little show they do! i cant believe he is a big boy in 1st grade! it seems not that long ago that he was scooting around on his bum at the 1st circle party!
Post a Comment