Weston started first grade today. He was so excited he got up at 6:30, ate his own breakfast, got dressed and then wore his backpack til school (even through our real breakfast with everyone). He has a few friends in the class, Isabel and Lauren from the ward, and Broc from last years' class. I don't know how I am supposed to be feeling, but mostly I am excited for him. Sure it is a bit sad to see him grow up, but seeing how excited he is just makes me excited!
4 comments:
what a cute first grader! Just love him to death!
No way!! First of all, I can't believe you have a FIRST GRADER, and second of all...I can't believe they're starting school in July! Are they are one of those track things? Also...thanks so much for your comment on my blog. I miss you tons and I've always looked up to you, so it comforts me knowing that you think I'm like you! You rock my socks, lady! I'll come visit soon.
Boy, they sure grow up fast! Didn't he just finish Kindergarten? Jackson starts on Tuesday. I'm feeling sad, yet excited for him, too. What an adventure we have ahead of us - only too soon it will be the teenage years. Augh!
can i just tell you that nate starts tomorrow and I CANT WAIT! i dont cry that my baby is growing up, i am just so happy that we are in a new phase!
i hope weston is liking the long days and the hot lunches!
Post a Comment