Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

It's been seven years since Scott and I were married for ETERNITY in the Washington DC temple. Hip Hip Hooray!

We celebrated on Saturday by going to dinner at Market Street and then watching Harry Potter. Nothing too exciting, but we are getting old... He brought me flowers and my favorite candy bar (TWIX!) and I cleaned our bedroom for him. Nice gifts, eh? I think we have bought enough stuff this year and just want to save a bit of money.

I can't find any good pics of us together, and my computer is slow, so this is it.

2 comments:

Callie said...

Happy Anniversary!! We are celebrating our 11th this Saturday, and I don't think we will do much more than what you guys did...as long as you're with the one you love, that's all you need, right? (Is that a song?)

The Easton Family said...

Congratulations! Lucky number 7. We're hitting 10 this year and will probably be giving the frugal gift as well...sometimes those are the most enjoyable and meaningful.