I have spent long hours making some beautiful "Reverence Cards" (and more) for my children, and I want to let you all take a look and order some if you wish! The cost of them is what it cost me to buy them, get them shipped to me, and a very small amount to pay for the time it took me to make them and get them together for orders.
I made these with Heritage Makers, so there is a bit of explanation with them. Each kind is shown in a pack of 54 cards, but the set may only have 13 cards in it, so it shows FOUR sets in ONE pack; but if you order, you don't have to buy all 54 cards, just order one (or however many you want) of that set --the 13 cards. The first card of the pack is what the BACK of the cards look like. The cards are the same size and material, etc of normal playing cards. I will explain each one, and how to view and choose which one you want.
Jesus the Christ/Sacrament Cards: $6.50 each set
These cards are PERFECT for children to carefully look at during the sacrament. Each one has a picture of the life of Christ with a scriptural saying. The pictures help children remember Jesus and his life, teachings, death, and resurrection.
There is just the one option of a set of 13 cards. As you view it, it will show 4 pics of the first card, then four of the next, and so on. This is because this pack has four sets (you only have to order one set of the 13 cards), so continuing viewing through the end so you can see each card.
If you can't see it above, view this through this link, then let me know (see instructions for contacting me below)
--how many sets (13 cards) you want
Articles of Faith: $6.50 each set
These contain the 13 Articles of Faith. There is one Article of Faith per card. This is a great gift for a child who is recently baptized so they may begin memorizing them, or a gift for a Seminary Student.
There are FOUR options for these:
a) Brown (more masculine)
b) Flower (more feminine)
c) Ripped paper (either)
d) Western (either)
The view of these shows the sets together, so option A is the first 13 cards, option B the next 13 cards, etc... scroll through to the end to see all 4 sets.
If you can't see it above, view this through this link, then let me know (see instructions for contacting me below)
--how many sets (13 cards) you want of
--which option (a, b, c, or d)
Prophets: $7.00 each set
These are the church's pictures of the prophets set to beautiful backgrounds with their name and the years they served as President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It also comes with two bonus scripture cards -- Amos 3:7 and Doctrine and Covenants 1:38 --both are about prophets. Again, these make great gifts for children or teenagers, or as a reverence activity during sacrament.
There is only the one option available of the 16 cards, plus the 2 scripture cards. These are grouped together by prophet, so the first four are of Joseph Smith, then Brigham Young, etc. There are four different backgrounds among the 16 prophets. Scroll through to see each prophet.
If you can't see it above, view this through this link, then let me know (see instructions for contacting me below)
--how many sets (18 cards) you want
Proclamation Cards: $6.00 each set
These are sets of "The Family: A Proclamation to the World", and "The Living Christ". Broken down by paragraphs (or sections) onto 13 cards, you can read or memorize the proclamations using these cards. A constant reminder for us of the words of our Latter-day Prophets. Great gifts, or for you to use for yourself.
There are 2 sets of each proclamation in the pack. The Family is first, showing the first paragraph on the first two cards, then the next paragraph on the next two cards... etc. Then is the Living Christ, shown the same way.
If you can't see it above, view it through this link, then let me know (see instructions for contacting me below)
--how many sets you want of
--which proclamation (Family or Living Christ)
--or if you want one of both
I have also made ABC cards and Rewards Cards.
ABC Cards: $10 for one set, $17 for game set
These have the alphabet on them--one letter per card, uppercase and lowercase, with a cute picture of something that starts with that letter. The back of the cards have a cute monster with the words "My ABC Cards".
You may buy just one set and use it for practicing ABC's or buy 2 sets (a whole pack of 52 cards) and use it for GAMES, such as Memory, Go Fish, etc.
If you can't see it above, view though this link, then let me know (see instructions for contacting me below)
--if you want one set or a game set (2 cards of each letter)
Reward Cards: Cost depends
Look through these cards that you can use to give your kids rewards. They range from an hour of television to 10$ to be spent at a store. Lots of different ideas for rewards for good behaving kids. If you wish to order this please contact me and I will discuss options with you.
If you can't see it above, view though this link.
Bags: $1.50 per bag
If you want to make these even more special, you can order a homemade drawstring bag that fits a set of cards perfectly! Made by me, of velvety material , with a pretty ribbon; it is the perfect bag to hold these reverence cards--especially if this is a gift! You can choose from Navy Blue or Dark Red. Get one for each set you order!
Contacting me/Shipping/Payment:
You may leave a comment on my blog, but if you want me to reply, please leave your email address or phone number.
You may email me at: brittanydaw at hotmail dot com
Email me with questions, or with your order. I need to know:
--which set (by name, and option if available)
--how many of each set
--how many and what color of bags
--your full name and address
--email address
--if you want this shipped to you, you will need to pay for shipping--we'll have to work out that cost at time of shipment. (tell me with your order if you need shipped)
--if you live nearby (I live in Herriman, Utah), you may pick up the order from me when it is ready. (tell me with you order if you will pick it up)
Important information:
Because this isn't a business or anything, I am just giving ya'll a chance to buy some of these, so I don't have exact dates of when this will all be ready. I will keep this open for orders for 3 weeks.
I will figure out the orders, then email you the amount you owe. I can only take checks or cash. I will need the money before I can give you your order.
I need to retain the right of changing or cancelling orders, depending on how things go. Of course you would get any money back.
SPECIAL:
If you leave a link to this post on your blog, then leave a comment for me saying you did this, I will enter your name into a random drawing for a free set of cards.
Thanks for taking the time to look at these--hope you enjoy them!
5 comments:
Dang girl! You need to be a consultant! Seriously, it never ceases to amaze me the great idea's one can come up with using Heritage Makers!! I want some!! I will order some. I would love a "masculine" set of the Savior ones, and the prophet ones. Let me know when to send you a check. You rock!!
Beebs - - I want one sacrament, one articles of faith, one prophet, and one proclamation. What does that come to? You can just give them to me at the wedding - - saves on shipping.
Love you!
You really are awesome! I want some!
I'll do the same as your sister. One each of the sacrament, A of F, prophet and proclamation. And a bag for each, how about 2 red and 2 blue. Just email me and let me know how much it will be. ali.robinson76@gmail.com
Thanks a million!
Those are so neat, I want some also. I haven't decided how many yet but I will email you and also please enter me in your drawing, I will be leaving a link on my blog.
I think you already have my email but here it is just in case.
tkjs2@msn.com
Stelene
I would like to place an order
Jesus the Christ 2 sets
Prophets 1 set
Articles of Faith
1 brown set
1 flowered set
Proclamation 1 set
ABCs Double set
I'll settle up with you when I come on Friday next.
Love your fun projects!
Post a Comment