So, I found this great Easter lesson with a "program" from lds.org --I think it is from the Family Home Evening Book. We used the lesson for FHE on Monday, and then every day we are doing part of the "program", until Sunday when we do the last part of the program. We've made a tradition of eating cinnamon rolls and watching the sunrise on Easter morning. Anyway, I thought ya'll would like the link.
http://library.lds.org/nxt/gateway.dll/Curriculum/home%20and%20family.htm/family%20home%20evening%20resource%20book.htm/family%20home%20evening%20lessons.htm/lesson%20thirtysix%20he%20is%20risen.htm#JD_31106036
1 comment:
Brittany I just wanted to tell you thanks for the link! I also linked to it on my blog, so thanks for sharing. Hope you had a great time watching the sun rise and eating cinnamon rolls. That is such a neat tradition your boys will always remember. I wish we could do that but we're still buried under snow. It would be a little chilly. If we ever move somewhere warm then I am starting this in our family! :)
Post a Comment