Saturday, January 10, 2009

Finally, Christmas: Snow Fun!

I am finally going to post our Christmas activities. I am so behind. This week both of my kids were sicker than they have ever been before (has anyone else had a kid who had a fever for FIVE days??? it is terrible!)

I'll start with "Snow Fun". It has been so great to have slightly older kids this year so I can bundle them up and shove them outside! They love playing in the snow (we'll just the older two) and Weston is finally really brave and will sled down the hills without hesitation. Yeah! We have a retention pond just kitty corner from our house, so they just pop over for some fun. We had some great snowfall this year so far and we made a great snowman (Thanks Kim and Val for the "snowman kit").


Brennan loved his first time out in the snow. He really just sat there, but loved watching the boys play.
I made some frosting for Weston's class and it didn't turn out. I was wayyy to thick, so the boys made frosting snowmen out of it instead. I think they turned out really cute!

No comments: