I took the boys to get their photos. Here they are (of course not great quality cause they are emailed to us from Target... we can't just print them...)
Oh my heck, aren't they darling?????? I can't get over them! If any of you want to order any, let me know... :)
8 comments:
So cute...they are little posers (in the good way) aren't they?! Target did a great job! Where are the ones of mom and dad??:)
I'd like and 8 X 10 of each of them. :)
Oh my, how on earth are you going to choose which ones to get? They are all adorable!!!
Absolutely adorable
So cute and it looks they cooperated well. Mine are quite the task.
Wow! Those are great! Picking just a few is so hard. I always end up buying more than I intend.
so cute!!!
Seriously--those are awesome. I somehow picture your kiddos with darker hair, they are so so cute.
Post a Comment