Thursday, February 7, 2008

Valentine's Day Tag

I've been tagged to answer questions about Scott and me. I love you honey!

How long have you been together? We met in February of 2002.
How long did you date? We got engaged (officially) in May and married in July.
How old is he? Scott is 31 (six months younger than me, and he always reminds me... He loves to say that one day we will go to a movie and when we get tickets he'll say, "One adult and one senior..."
Who eats more? I eat more during the day for sure.
Who said "I love you" first? Scott, while we were "watching" Galaxy Quest...
Who is taller? Scott
Who sings better? Scott, though he'll say me
Who is smarter? Scott. But he'll always say that I am (but he really is)
Who does the laundry? Me.
Who does the dishes? Mostly me, but he does a huge amount of the dishes, too. I empty the dishwasher the majority of the time, and he fills it (I am terrible at organizing the dishes in the dishwasher).
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Who pays the bills? I do, though there are some that is understood that he takes care of.
Who mows the lawn? Scott. I tried once, and failed.
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, but if it is a steak, he does for sure.
Who is more stubborn? I don't think either of us are more stubborn than the other.
Who kissed who first? Scott kissed me.
Who asked who out? Blind date--His aunt Holly gave him my number (I worked with her) and he was supposed to call me. After about two weeks he finally did.
Who proposed? Scott did, though we had been talking about it for awhile. Actually, at one point he asked me to date only him and I told him no. that night I went to a movie with a guy friend (not a date...) but the whole time thought about Scott and wanted to be with him. So, on the way home from the movie I turned to the guy and said, "I think I am going to get married." The next day I bought a Bride's magazine.
Who is more sensitive? Both. Though he is a Daw, so he is a crier. I am not a crier.
Who has more friends? Me, or at least I think I do.
Who has more siblings? The same. I have 3 sis's and 2 bros. he has 2 sis's and 3 bros.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both do, but I am willing to wear a dress and he is not!

Now I tag: Missy, Cousin Jennie, Abby, and Jen from Sugar. Happy Valentines Day!

6 comments:

Marne said...

It was fun to read about you guys a bit! What a great hubby you have.

Jennie said...

I loved reading about you and Scott. You are an awesome friend!

Nancy said...

What a cute Valentine's Blog!! I am laughing about Galaxy Quest.

Camille said...

So cute!!
Hey just wanted to let you know i changed my blog address... its now jaredandcamille.blogspot.com
i don't want our last name on our blog anymore... i'll tell you the story later! :)

Alison said...

Very cute! You are such a cute couple with a darling family!

abby's photo shoppe said...

I love it! Stuff that doesn't come up in every day conversation but everyone wants to know! Hope you are doing well.
Abba