Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sleep, Hair, and Baths


We are going to do photos this weekend of the boys and (hopefully) the family (dependent on weather...) So, I gave the boys haircuts. This is a photo of Weston before we chopped off the top of his hair--so long!
Aidan is trying to not take naps anymore, but he is still tired so he falls asleep in the afternoon in various strange places. The other day I found him on the stairs!
Brennan is growing and so cute and happy! He is such a joy!

2 comments:

KELLS said...

That picture of Aidan is darling. When I was a teenager I fell asleep under our Christmas tree. ha ha. There is a picture somewhere around here in my house of my asleep under our Christmas tree. Reminded me that I can fall asleep anywhere too.

Alison said...

I love it when my kids fall asleep like that, Aidan is so cute! And my boys loved seeing Weston's hair! And cute Brennan looks like such a good baby! You have 3 darling boys!