Kids say the funniest things. I love to add these things to my blog.
Aidan:
*He calls cashews, "nachos".
*Tonight at dinner he said to us, "Hey, look at my mustars (muscles)"
*I gave him some candy and asked if he liked it and he replied, "Tastes like chicken"
Weston:
*Weston had a bag of snack food he had gotten for himself, and I praised him for his good choices (dried mangoes, raisins, and an apple), and he said, "I want to grow up to be healthy and strong."
*When praying he includes, "Bless mommy that she is pretty".
*He also prays that Gordon B. Hinckley and Grandpa Daw will resurrect someday.
And although Brennan doesn't talk, he does a lot of grunts and coos. Those are cute and funny!
5 comments:
Love those comments! Simple precious.
see...childrens prayers are listened too! his mommy is pretty!
I guess your son must love chicken if he was okay with candy that tasted like chicken. I need to write down more of what my kids say - the cute things are forgotten so quickly.
I love kid comments! Yours are adorable! I agree... it's nice to get to know your family too--cool that we're raising up all these missionaries, huh?
So stinkin' cute! You're so lucky that you're blessed with beauty every day. :)
Post a Comment