My sweet Brennan did what I can only describe as his first laugh. It was so cute. He was smiling and cooing and then out came a laugh--right as I was taking the picture! I captured it--except the sound of course... But, look at him--can't you tell he was laughing?
9 comments:
Brittany- he is so cute. When you see that picture it just makes me want to laugh with him. I love his little chunky cheeks, so cute! I keep forgetting to send you an invite to my blog (well my family's blog) so I will do it today.
Stelene
I love it! Those deep laughs are so cute to listen too.
he'd better be laughing when i come over for scouts! i want to see it!
Brittany-Its Jeannie Gallacci Easton... I'm loving your blog, and trying to work on my own, how did you post the glen beck youtube thing? i can't figure it out! Miss you, hope all is well...
see ya! jeannie_easton@yahoo.com
I am the woman! Well, I figured out the video posting thing anyway. My next endeavor is how to post a slide show of my pictures. Hope you don't mind, I linked your blog on mine. I agree... it's nice to be in touch even if it is through semi-voyerism! lol
wow, he looks SO much like you Brittany!! at least you can claim one child as yours!!
jennie
You are so lucky to have had the camera in that moment. That is a priceless picture!!
How cute. He's growing so fast! Just seems like yesterday when you had him.
Too Cute. Love it.
Post a Comment