Sunday, November 4, 2007

Learning all about Blogs

Scott has been making all these entries, and I have finally asked him to teach me how to add entries. Pretty easy, I just hadn't done it yet. I like that he writes, though. I can't think of anything to write!



We are getting closer to having this baby. I have stopped taking the medication that stops my contractions, so if I start having them, and I can't stop them... there's no waiting. Then again, it may be another four weeks--who knows?



Scott conducted Sacrament Meeting for the first time--and did a GREAT job! We had a bet, I thought he would cry when he bore his testimony... he didn't think he would. I think his eyes teared up and his voice got shaky, but he doesn't think so. (He is a "Sobbing Daw"...)

3 comments:

Marne said...

Hey there old friend! :) So nice to see you! This blogging thing has really gotten me in touch with lots of Sugar City-ites. FUN!

You look AMAZING. You say I look the same...however, um, no. I guess I need to update my profile pic. My hair is shorter and I am about 35 lbs heavier. SIGH. Anyhoo, when are you due? How exciting. Is this your third or fourth?

Email me if you like, I am so glad to get in touch with you again!
marneclark@hotmail.com

Alison said...

I'm so glad you gave me your blog address. It was so fun reading what you've been up to. Sounds like you're busy! Your boys are growing up. They are so cute and look like lots of fun and little balls of energy! I can't wait to see your new baby. Good luck with the next few weeks!!! You look GREAT!!!

Oh, and congrats on Scott's new calling. That is very neat!

Jeanna said...

I'm learning all about blogs, too. It's been kind of fun. Good luck with the new baby - let me know when it happens!