Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Smart Boys



After looking at some friends blogs, I see that there is a lot of sharing of great information! I love to get so many ideas from others. I hope to use taht info, and hopefully share some, too. For now, I will just brag about my kids (another great thing for blogs...).

I just asked Aidan, my 2 1/2 year old different letters of the alphabet. I noticed he knew the letter R, so I asked him more... It is amazing what you learn about your kids if you ask them. I don't know where he learned all of this, but he can identify 13 of the 26 letters! Maybe most 2 year olds can do this, and I just never thought to ask him. But, I think he is a genius (I am entitled to that opinion).

Weston is loving pre-school and learning so much! He loves SPACE and learning about planets, astronauts, satellites, and anything else about space. He is always amazing me with new facts he has learned.

They are both WONDERFUL boys and so excited to get a little brother. They will be great older brothers.

4 comments:

Karri said...

Brittany-I'm so glad you have a blog. I can't beleive how many of us from '94 have blogs. Your boys a so cute and you are very cute pregnant! where are you guys living? This will be so fun to catch up with you.

Alison said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! Your boys are darling (and SMART by the way!) and I love your smile in the background. I love bragging moms. Nothing is cuter!

Lawrence Clan said...

Hey I got your blog off of Jeanna's, it's so fun to keep in touch with people from High School. You look very cute pregnant, we can't wait to see the little guy! Bragging's great, we all do it so go right ahead. Your boys are very cute, Good Luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Stelene

Heather said...

I always think your boys look like the sweetest. And yes, he is super smart to know all those letters. Isn't it fun to see the amazing things that come from those little minds.