Weston
This month I went to scout camp with my troop. We had a lot of fun. Our troop staff helper, Zack, aka Poptart, was really nice and funny. We each did five merit badges, I did: rifle, art, archery, wood carving and environmental science. It took me two tries to finish archery. We were supposed to get a score of 160, but the first time, I got 89. The second time I got 162-- Just passing! My favorite merit badge was rifle, I got one of the highest scores out of everyone for the whole week. I got 85, the top was 89. We each had to cook two meals. We had everything from cold cereal, elk meat, to chicken alfredo. We slept in a three walled cabin called an Adirondack. It was really cold the first three nights. There was frost on the benches in the morning. The lake was really cold and we all had to jump in, in the morning (when it was freezing!). I got a new pocket knife with a dragon on it. It also has a seat belt cutter and a glass breaker in case you are in an accident. Scout camp was really fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment