Thursday, February 3, 2011

I tried and kind of failed...

My girlfriend Nancy is an amazing person. I just love her. And, she is soooo talented. She has the cutest blog where she shares all of her cute crafts, etc. She also makes the best treats ever. EVER. I don't understand how she does it --and all so effortlessly. I have tried to make her treats and although they always end up tasting divine, mine never look good like hers!



I tried these cookie/brownie/cupcakes and they taste good, but check hers out compared to mine!
Hers: MineReally! What kind of purple poo thing do I have on mine? Come on!

8 comments:

Ali Garner said...

purple poo! ha ha!

Kristin Sokol said...

Sorry...I always think I am such a hot shot in the kitchen, but when it comes down to it...my stuff usually either looks or tastes bad or both. I just don't have the "it"factor in the kitchen.

On the bright side, you're beautiful and look like a movie star. For reals.

Nancy said...

oh Brittany! You make me laugh, but did they taste good? You probably just needed more frosting. Too funny.

Miki said...

Purple poo thing? Never thought I'd see those words in print from you. Still laughing out loud.

abby's photo shoppe said...

Oh Britt! You are sooooo funny! I feel your pain. Lovin' the blogposts! :)

Callie said...

I love your purple poo :)

Alison said...

You are hilarious! Love the purple poo things, I'm sure they tasted good anyway! :)

And thanks so much for your comment on my blog a couple weeks ago. It totally made my day! Love you!

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh. My gosh, hahahahahaha! Now you know why i don't bake.