This photo is just for fun. Hey, your opinion--do I look like I could be from the middle east?
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
New Hair Do
I took the plunge and colored my hair! First time. I have put off doing it for years--I knew once I started there was no looking back. So I wanted to wait til I couldn't pluck the grays fast enough... The fourth child did me in and gray hair was sprouting everywhere! So, I found a box of hair color that I liked -- on sale, with a coupon -- and instead of spending tons of money at a salon, my husband colored my hair!!

It was lots of fun, though a little nerve racking... I was slightly afraid all my hair would fall out or turn purple. I really wanted it to be natural looking. End result? I am happy with it. No one has noticed unless I point it out, and even then, it is hard to tell. Exactly what I wanted! See, no gray hairs! 

This photo is just for fun. Hey, your opinion--do I look like I could be from the middle east?
This photo is just for fun. Hey, your opinion--do I look like I could be from the middle east?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Brittany,
You are so pretty! Seriously. I have had a just a few greys too and was afraid of dying at home but it's not so bad. So good job!
And about the middle east thing... you could.... maybe look like it but you look more... um... italian to me. Beautiful!
Have a great day!
Abs
Yay!!! Fantastic! I too had to seek out the bottle to cover the grays this year. I'm ready for a touch up...
Beautiful darling!
You are gorgeous!!!
I love this post, and you look beautiful, I'd never have known you colored your hair, and too funny that Scott did it for you!
Post a Comment