I made Scott a dessert for Father's Day that I think was DIVINE. It had the perfect combo of what I like. Crunchy but melty, chocolate and peanut butter... Yum. Try for yourselves if you dare:
2 cups peanut butter (divided)
3/4 cup softened butter (I only used 1/2 cup)
2 cups powdered sugar (divided)
3 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 cups chocolate chips (divided)
Beat 1 1/4 cups pb and butter in bowl til creamy. Gradually beat in 1 cup powdered sugar. With hands or wooden spoon, work in remainng 1 cup sugar , graham cracker crumbs and 1/2 cup chips. Press into 13x9 pan (it said to grease pan... yeah right... with that much butter/pb, there is NO need!). Melt remaining peanut butter and chocolate until smooth. Spread over crust. Refridgerate for 1 hour. Store covered in fridge. EAT!
2 comments:
ahhh, there's the recipe I was looking for! Thanks for posting it! I know what we will be having tonight!
That sounds so good, and yet so bad, I think I'll have to try it!
Post a Comment