Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Aidan's Birthday

My teeny tiny baby Aidan is FOUR years old!!!! Hard to believe, but it is true. The sweet boy has been so excited and has asked for the past week "how many days til my birthday?"

He had a party on Saturday and invited a few friends over to play "Superheros". They mostly jumped on the jump house and ate popsicles. Though I did make a rockin' spiderman pinata that they loved.

He chose Trix as his Birthday cereal and Hot Dogs for his dinner (big surprise there--I'm kidding...). Scott took him out for lunch as a surprise -- for corn dogs (big surprise). We went to Weston's last baseball game (which they didn't play because HUGE BLACK clouds were threatening. As soon as we got in the car HAIL started pouring down!), and then came back to the house with Grandma and Grandpa and had a little wing-ding. He got Shake-n-go Dragsters from them and a trike from us! He unfortunately can't really ride the trike yet because of all the rain, but inside he is liking it.

He has grown quite a bit in the past year--He is now 37 inches (that means he has grown three inches in the past year!) and 27 1/2 pounds. I know he is pretty small, but he is growing! What a good kid! He said a prayer yesterday without any help cause he knows four years old can do that. :) He is quite a fun kid and we are so glad we have him!!!

6 comments:

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

what a cutie!

Virginia Brown said...

Sure love that little guy

Ali Garner said...

Happy birthday dear Aidan! And I love the spiderman pinata - - you are crafty, like it or not!

ba and the boys said...

that was an awesome storm for an awesome kid! happy birthday sweet aidan!

Cari said...

love it! Thanks for sharing since I can't be there to see it all.

Missy said...

Xan had so much fun! Thank you for including her. I would love to see your other pix!

Missy